The Agency Records Inventory System (AgRIS) is a web-enabled list of record series or titles kept and maintained by submitting agencies. Instead of filling out spreadsheets provided by NAP and sending them through mail, records officers can update their listings using web browsers. Since NAP has a remote access on the system, both NAP and the agencies can have a real time updates on the records inventory.
AgRIS serves as a support databank assisting NAP and the agencies in determining which record series or sets are to be kept and which are for disposal.
- a complete listing of records and documents kept by the government
- easier and faster tracking of records
- efficient sharing of data and information
- completed systems development
- migrated to the new cloud
- ongoing final security and vulnerability check